About Max Eberle
Max Eberle is a contemporary American artist currently residing in Las Vegas, Nevada and Southeast Asia.
"My main style is a modern fluorescent pointillism that's close to photo realistic, mostly featuring inspirational characters from history who have moved me or my clients who commission my work. I also enjoy exploring the female figure, abstracts, and surrealistic esoteric symbolism." ~ Max Eberle
Las Vegas based artist Max Eberle has had solo shows from The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. to the night clubs of Hollywood, California, where he was commissioned to create four giant black light paintings for the Vanguard nightclub in his trademark pointillist style. With a unique blend of emotion, meaning, beauty and impact, Eberle’s work is gaining in popularity among art fans, critics, and collectors.
Eberle is known internationally for his successes on the pool table having won 3 National Titles, the 2013 World 10-foot table 14.1 Championships, and 2 bronze medals in the prestigious World 14.1 Tournament in New York City. He still plays and coaches pool privately and via his books, dvds, and websites. To learn more visit http://zenpoolbook.com and http://propoolacademy.com. His crystal pool ball art series is in production and will be for sale at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
ART SHOW HISTORY
- 2017 - May launch of Max Eberle Online Store
- 2017 – Current Solo Show, KRUNG SIAM Thai Restaurant & Bar, Las Vegas, NV
- December 2014 – Geisha House Steak & Sushi Restaurant, Las Vegas, NV
- April/May 2014 – Naturally Organic, Las Vegas, NV (Summerlin at Buffalo & Charleston)
- June/July 2012 – The Arts Factory during First Friday, Downtown Las Vegas, NV
- May/October 2008 – Completed 4 major commissioned paintings for Vanguard, Los Angeles, CA
- May 2006 – Solo Show at UCLA
- October 2005 – The Vanguard Nightclub, Hollywood, CA.
- September 2004 – Cinespace, Hollywood, CA.
- Fall 2003 – Hollywood, CA., Hollywood Billiards
- October 2002 – West Hollywood, CA., Cyrano
- March 2002 – Washington, D.C., Capital City Classic Pro Pool Tournament
- July 2001 – Washington, D.C., Affinity Lab in Adams Morgan
- February 2001 – Washington, D.C., Window of Olsson’s Book Store downtown
- January 2001 – Washington, D.C., Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- May 2000 – Arlington, V.A., Khoja Gallery
Originally from the small town of Dover, Ohio, Max grew up in Arlington Virginia and has lived from Florida to Hollywood, California and many places in between.
Max pulled off a World Championship Victory at the 2013 Derby City Classic 14.1 Bigfoot Challenge where he beat the largest field of World Champions and Pro Players in 60 plus years on the 10-foot table playing the classic championship game of Straight Pool as played in the Classic film The Hustler starring Paul Newman and Jackie Gleason. Those final three matches all against WPA World Champions can now be seen on YouTube.